Chocolate is the answer – who cares what the question is!
1 cup of cocoa
2.5 ml of baking powder
200 ml melted butter
125 ml boiling water
375 ml brown sugar
375 ml cake flower
5 ml vanilla essence
pinch of salt
1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Whisk the cocoa, butter and water together in a large bowl until it becomes a thick paste.
3. Stir in the sugar, eggs, flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla.
4. Add the chocolate chips and pour the mixture in a greased pan.
5. Put in the oven to bake for about 35 minutes.
6. Lick out the bowl and wait impatiently for brownies to finish baking.
7. Let the brownies cool before cutting into squares.