I love seafood. And pasta. And garlic. And making quick and easy dinners.
Making this one of my go-to recipes. Enjoy!
200g pasta (any shape and size you like)
1 small onion cut into small blocks
1 garlic cloved peeled and cut into small pieces
1 can of Italian tomatoes
1 tablespoon of fresh, cut basil
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon sugar
400g frozen prawn tails (unfrozen in cold water)
salt and peper
1. Cook the pasta as indicated on the packet.
2. Fry the onion and garlic in a splash of oil until soft.
3. Add the tomatoes, lemon juice, basil and sugar.
4. Let the mixture simmer for a few minutes before adding the prawns. Again letting it simmer until the prawns is cooked.
5. Flavour to taste. (I like my pepper, so grind away!)
6. Mix the strained pasta with the prawns.
Instead of prawn tails, use seafood mix.