This is such a perfect quick dish for summer and winter nights. It is full of flavor and the curry paste smells delicious! It’s very easy to mix and match the ingredients to whatever you feel like having. This one I made with courgettes and mushrooms but baby corn and green beans are great as a substitute.
Packet of Thai green curry paste (I personally love Woolworths)
500g Chicken Breasts
Packet of courgettes
Packet of mushrooms
Tin Coconut oil
Salt and Pepper
1. Saute the chopped onion in a dash of olive oil (you can add some fresh garlic and ginger here)
2. Add the curry paste and stir for a bit (20 sec)
3. Add the chicken breast strips to the mix and let them brown.
4. Throw in half of the coconut milk, then the veggies and let it simmer.
5. Add the rest of the coconut milk, and stir till the veggies are soft.
6. Serve with some basmati rice or noodles.