We love it when we can give credit to the creative community out there by featuring some of their of the earth diy doings!
This earthy craftiness can be found in the apartment of Visual Communication Design students Jeanré & Jana. They moved into their apartment at the beginning of the year in Stellenbosch and loved decorating their place with these quick and easy decorations from the earth.
I really love this first DIY – it is soo quick and easy! You will need:
4 Large pebbles
2 small wood branches
Double sided tape
1. Cut squares of the double sided tape to fit on your pebbles and stick on the one side.
2. Determine how far apart the two should be by measuring the lenght of the branches.
3. Stick the pebbles on the wall and let the branches rest on them
4. Voila, hang your jewellery and you have a beautiful feature piece.
If you love walking alongside the beach and picking up sea foilage you will adore this!
4 Feature articles, reatively the same size
1. Paint the frame & background white (you can obviously change the colour)
2. Stick the 4 pieces evenly spread out on the back board of the frame.
For this one – you might need to do some shopping!
Glass/porcelain containers of all sizes
Some succulent plants – to see how to grow some head over here.
(A great place to look is stodels)
1. Pour some sea sand into your containers.
2. Plant the succulents/stems into the sand.
3. Surround the top of the plant with white pebbles.
And there you have your own little terranium!
We would love it if you share some earthy creativeness with us too! Give us a shout at email@example.com 🙂