Chocolates and flowers are so everyday – our mothers deserve something special on the one day a year only dedicated to them.
If I were to describe my mother, I would probably say she is the best. And I wish I could give you a better description but that’s really all there is to it. She’s the best friend, the best wife to my dad, the best hugger and the best chef. She has the best laugh and gives the best advice. She is an inspiration.
With Mother’s Day coming up we wanted to create a short “shopping list” inspired by words describing what our mothers mean to us.
- Safe – like this super cosy robe from The Linen House
- Trendy – like this stylish scarf printed in India by Skinny LaMinx
- Thoughtful – like these cute mugs from Woolworths
- Warm – like this much needed snood available at Ateljee Ltd in Paarl and Stellenbosch
- Colourful – like this moving work of art by Claudia Liebenberg
- Woman – like the lux locally produced body scrub from Mies Etc
- Hard working – like Le Creuset’s stove top kettle in their new stunning colour Mineral Blue
- Creative – like Zana’s screen printing workshops (a must for my creative genius of a super mom!)
5. Shades of Winter by Claudia Liebenberg (Available on Superbalist) Starting at R99 6. Mies Bodyscrub
Enjoy shopping this weekend for the most special woman in your life!